Waist Height Turnstile – Turnmex Line
Turn-Mex Line Waist Height Turnstiles are designed & fabricated to control the access & passenger flow. A three Arm based turnstiles at waist height with heavy duty Mex-Lock mechanism.
Mechatronix provides the most flexible and durable security solution for entry & exit points of Perimeter. Turn-Mex line series turnstiles are best suitable for indoor and outdoor security and Access solutions.
Waist Heights are available in single & double lane options. These are widely used for attendance & access control with the range of access devices.
• Mechatronix provides 3 years warranty & after sale service under SLA.
• PLC based control panel, Quick & easy Integration with Access devices
• Heavy duty MEXLock mechanisim.
• Available in Stainless steel & mild steel Material.
• Fail-secure feature with manual release keys
Types – Full Height Turnstiles
Waist Heights are highly suitable choice for Access & perimeter Security. Waist Heights are approx. 1025mm in Height. Most flexible design combined with reliable operating MEXLOCK mechanism.
MECHATRONNIX Turnstiles can be integrated with wide range of biometric access controls. It is a complete solution for Time & Attendance, IN/OUT & Access Control.
Turnmex waist height turnstiles allow only one person at a time through Entry & Exit points. The turnstiles are available in single & double lane configurations. The avilble standard material is Stainless steel or Mild Steel.
For any requirements of access control, full heights turnstiles can be used to provide the maximum security level.
The Installation & complete drawings are available in brochure. For any further query feel free to contact us.
Security & Safety Features:
- Robust design for Indoor/Outdoor security installations
- Available in 304 Grade Stainless steel / Mild steel Powder coated finish
- Heavy duty turns MEX-LOCK Mechanism
- Self-centering & Electromechanically operated
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based Electric Panel
- Mechanical key override – Clockwise & Anti Clockwise directional control
- Quiet, buffered solenoids & pawls
- Solenoids Rated for 100% duty cycles
- Fiber locking disk and pawls – Low maintenance
- Fail-Secure & Fail-Safe (optional) feature
Why Choose This Product!
Turnmex has capability of bi-directional locking that improves the worth of safety. This locking system enables both sides passing, one at once with locking or simultaneous sides as well. It supports multiple application and flow of traffic control.
Turmex comes with both automatic and manual control system, if one somehow turns down the other is always there as secondary locking and both can be used for various purpose.
Mechatronic’s full height turnstiles are compatible to integrate with RFID and Biometric identification system, an essential security application widely used in organizations and cooperations. Turnstile structure and features can be designed on custom specifications.